Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 13, 2014

i dont dig the goldigger

you read it right!


definition: golddigger. Any woman whose primary interest in a relationship is material benefits. A woman who cares more about a man's bank account than she does about her feelings. she digs the guys' money and spends the money  for the one she loves. yes, she will be the one spending for the man she loves.



I'm now 41, through the years, I'm a victim from several gold diggers.   Yes, money comes and goes. If women here treat you like a sugar daddy, stop being one.    I want to share some nice find I read in my newsfeed once, its a Response to a gold digger's ad in the US
and I quote:

to Ms. Goldigger:
"Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a
crappy business deal. Here's why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you
suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I bring
my money. Fine, simple. But here's the rub, your looks will fade and my
money will likely continue into perpetuity...in fact, it is very likely
that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won't
be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning
asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation
accelerates! Let me explain, you're 25 now and will likely stay pretty
hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in
earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!

It doesn't make good business sense to "buy you" (which is what you're asking) 
so I'd rather lease. In case you think I'm being cruel, I would say 
the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when 
your beauty fades I need an out. It's as simple as that. 
So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage. " endquote:

I've learned and relearned my lessons.
To this day I still see people get upset when they see a pretty woman with an ugly guy with an expensive car. "Must be for the money" is what usually follows. I dont blame women for this, I blame men. If you are willing to dish out hella money to have a pretty woman around you, are women wrong for taking advantage of this?
Or do the broke guys and ugly women get jealous?

I don't get mad now- I silently laugh.  It's totally obvious when you see a 60 year old white dude in Roxas Blvd. with a hot  20 something chick. You know she's paid for! tama?  There are still smart materialistic women out there and guys willing to pay. now, I don't see the harm. I think it's shallow, but I could care less. The guy is basically paying for affection because he wants to have a showpiece. If that burns a hole in his wallet that's his problem!



Money management and smart investment is the KRYTONITE to ALL gold diggers!

SO TO THOSE GOLD DIGGERS OUT THERE, I dont dig the gold digger. ya dig?
this is your loverboy DENNIS signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment