Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Liebster Award – I’ve Been Nominated!



Hello friends. I’ve been nominated for a blogging award (for the first time) which
is quite popular in the blog world. The Liebster Award is one that recognizes and
discovers new bloggers. (like you and me)I’ve been nominated by the beautiful
blogger Naye Aaron Lubaton  whose blog you can find right here! The aim of this post
in particular is to let you learn a little bit more about me, THE LOVERBOY..
and to find out more about  the bloggers who I have nominated.

You will learn a little about me and the bloggers I have nominated in this post.

How did you start blogging?
I started in 2014 after attending the Royal Postal Heritage tour of Rence Chan, he 
convinced me to start blogging.
the name came from my passion for travel and cars(thus the word Avenue) the 
LOVERBOY? well, lets just say am still single at 44
Where are you from?
Monumento , Caloocan
How do you usually start your day?
I operate a LANSHOP in Monumento, which caters to the printing needs, of my customers, mostly teachers and student I open as early as 6am and retire at 1030pm
Are you right or left handed?
right
What is your idea of fun?
offroading in Jungle Base, Tanay Rizal
What is the last book you read?
THE IMMORTAL GAMES OF CAPABLANCA
What’s your take on Game of Thrones? 😉
am sorry to admit, but… maybe am the only blogger who does not follow G.O.T.
How do you keep yourself motivated?
by aiming higher at my ultimate goal in life.
Any advice for bloggers who are still starting?
am a newbie. pls advice me instead.
Would you volunteer to live on Mars?
yes
What if your favourite cake?

I dont eat cakes anymore. no favorites because havent tried it all

here are some questions for you if you get nominated


How did you start blogging? when?
Where are you from?
How do you see the future of our beloved Philippines after 6 years?
do you love open spaces? plants and greens?
how do you have fun?
aside from Tagalog and English, how many languages do you speak?
What’s your take on ancestral houses conservation? 
any stress killer tip?
Any advice for bloggers who are still starting?
Are you a pet lover?
What if your favorite color?
Good Luck to all nominees!! 

this is your LOVERBOY Dennis signing out


No comments:

Post a Comment