Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 6, 2016

am back again.

When you are used to writing and sharing your thoughts online, the week seems
kind of lacking when you're unable to write a blog. It’s not because you were lazy
but simply because you were busy.

Right on. So as you may already know, I have had a blog at Blog
spot, used  the service for more than a year. and due to a busy schedule ,
problems at work, and a slightly colorful lovelife ... I’ve left some of my activities
slightly neglected.






after almost 6 months of being inactive....

I think I’ll give it a go again, I’ll take the self-imposed shackles off and just write
about the stuff regarding my work  and everything that interests me. Who knows where
that will take me. I don’t particularly care about being an expert in anything, but rather
an explorer of lots of different things. from men's hobbies to how a 40 something person
takes a shot again at being young and in love. I’m in a huge learning phase of my life, so
again, a blog seems like an interesting place to share that stuff, just the way I started to
do all those a few months back.

So, hey. Welcome me (back?) to LOVERBOYZ AVENUE.

til here. this is your LOVERBOY Dennis Signing out.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and Advance Happy Hearts day

No comments:

Post a Comment