Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

start of the Christmas season

Sometimes the road is going to get rough.....
I’ve been trying for years to combine my passion for travel and other interests
that I have.  Some efforts have been well-received and enjoyable…but others,
well…less so...

It’s been on my mind over the last couple of months, but I was feeling at a bit of
a loss as to how to bring about this kind of shift…and, dang it, the universe sent
me this experience!



This year has been full of bumps and turns, more on the inside than on the outside.
And I haven’t written much because, well, this was supposed to be a blog about
the happy lover boy with no personal problems and I didn’t feel particularly able
to share my romantic stories, specially in a field where I felt completely defeated
and overwhelmed.

Talk about lessons learned, right? yeah!

Anyway, what I do want to say is that I’m only human. I tried to do too many
things, and somehow, this blog wasn’t on the priority list.

But now, I need a place to record this journey, a place where I can share
what happens, what I learn, my small  moments and connected dots on
a larger map. This bumpy ride continues, but somehow, I started to look around
and pay attention to myself in the whole process. I noticed that my own state of
mind influences things much more than a well organized to do list.

we all have something meaningful to offer one another via our personal stories.
Sharing  happy, fun, picture-worthy moments is great, but if we need to be brave
enough to share  our hard-won, and not so pretty experiences, we might be able to
reach someone who otherwise might not hear us through our smiles and glossy
photos. after all,  Sometimes, it is through our shared pain and show of empathy that
we can, at the very  least, demonstrate to others that they are not alone in their pain,
and, in the  extreme, maybe even save a life.

This bumpy ride taught me more about myself than I could have hoped.
I will try to do it all, and it’s completely unreasonable. Then I will feel overwhelmed
by trying to do it all, and I will start making mistakes.
I will quietly hope that no one notices them too much, or at least that they don’t
judge me for it.

Today marks the last day of November, and tomorow... the first day of December
forget all the problems, and its time to get back to blogging..

am back.

this is your LOVERBOY Dennis signing out!



No comments:

Post a Comment