Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 29, 2018

the end of an era.

A decade ago, I would'nt dare to imagine  my business will end like this.
because there were no known threat or competitors in the span of 10+ yrs.

Until there is a successful attempt to buy the whole lot where my LANSHOP is
standing. we are given til Feb 15, 2019 to vacate. but because the new location
where I am moving to demands we occupy it before Nov 30 or we will not be
given a slot.

with a heavy heart, I write this blog to inform my friends of my intent to close
down my more than 13 years LANSHOP business DEN-R INTERNET. located
at the lot where new commercial establishments and condo units will rise in
3 yrs time.

I am currently left with no other option than to wind up my business and
bring our more than a decade long tenant landlord relationship to an end.

As I am vacating ... kindly forgive me me for any ups and downs during these
years and keep in touch.

my new location will be at 16 Monserat St. Morning Breeze Subd.
the print shop will be moved to a space just across our old address.
very soon all establishment will meet the dreaded wrecking ball come summer
of next year.


this is DEN-R's last dance.

 and the first day of moving out.




and the curtain goes down.


this is a short blog showing pictures of the actual moving out.












with a tearful feeling, I know I will miss these kids, in the days to come.
and it saddens me every time I  think of it.


I now sign out for the last time this year. 2018 and bid this year with a
heavy heart. but I know I  will be back soon with a new business

only at a new location, new friends, new customers. new beginning.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

1 comment:

  1. COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDINGS

    We offer a variety of Financial packages at a very low interest rate, We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, We offer the right solution to your financial needs.In general we are FINANCE COMPANY, We offer loan at 2% interest rate, Commercial loans, business loans, home loans, car loans and debt consolidation loan are available for you. Contact us for more information via E-MAIL: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com

    Names:
    Occupation:
    Loan Amount Needed:
    Loan Duration:
    Your Country:
    Mobile NO:
    Purpose Of Loan:
    Email Address:
    monthly income:
    Sex:
    Age:

    Thanks and best regards
    Mr Collins Guzman
    WhatsApp: +1 (786) 598-8751

    ReplyDelete