Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Asia Pop Comicon 2018


Its my very first time to attend the Asia Pop Comicon. because of the annual ToyCon
since 2012, I have been a fan of Cosplay. specially starwars.




though I'm not really a comic geek like my friend Herman Tan,  I am very much familiar
with the event named COMICON,  via numerous stories in social media. Seeing the
many friendsdressed in creative costumes the very popular hobby now called COSPLAY
and the numerous opportunities to have a selfie with what may look like your favorite
TV/ movie super hero and watching your favorite comic artist draw and sign on the comics
well, I could just imagine how fun it was for all attendees!

One Friday night as I hang out with Jenny and Herman, We heard that there was going to
be an Asian Pop Comicon event in SMX. Jen and I made no immediate plans to attend

though because we were becoming our usual lazy selves on a Sunday. However, fate has
something else planned for us because my College buddy Herman called me up asking if
convinced me that He will wait for me and with VIP tickets. who am  I to refuse?
I'm always in awe of friends who share their blessings.



So I made an effort to take as many videos as I can of the event.
and to share with you guys.
so here it is.








final performance
here are some of the pictures I manage to take.










 the SMX Convention Center is filled with fans, cosplayers, artists, and
 many more.
it was brimming with fans buying art and comic books, taking photos with
their favorite characters in costume, and hoping to catch a glimpse of the
convention's guest stars




 Among the many cosplayers at the convention

and everyone loves Jollibee



 

see? it was a fun happy Sunday afternoon. so, see you again next year.
next week I will be going to HistoryCon 2018 to join the fun.
see you guys!!
this is your LOVERBOY Dennis signing off. Goodbye for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment